Friday, May 19, 2006

Back Home

I stayed an extra day in Colorado to visit my Aunt and Uncle and had a great time. I got back home to Tennessee on Thursday afternoon and had a great time coming home to my girls. We wrestled, jumped on the trampoline, watched Alice in Wonderland and snuggled! Today is their first ballet recital and the girls are so excited.
Another year at the Jr. High Summit and walk away with so much to process but more imporantly much deeper relationships with people who are truly my family. Thanks to all of you for your friendship and look forward to hearing from you all.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sean said...

Alan,

Had a great time getting to know you! Looking forward to next year already and to keeping in touch until then!

8:20 AM

 
Blogger Kurt Johnston said...

the blogfest continues! Alan, let's keeep getting better at staying in touch. You are a fantastic friend, father and finister (I spelled it with an 'F' to keep the flow going).

9:19 AM

 
Blogger Alan Ramsey said...

Sean, I hope this year goes well for you and your ministry. I hope you continue on in the jr. high world. Thanks for the new friendship!

Alan Ramsey

6:17 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home